Cushman & Wakefield announced Wednesday it has inked six leases in Bergen County involving restaurants and personal services.
The deals in Englewood, East Rutherford, Paramus, Rutherford, Westwood and Saddle Brook totaled more than 15,000 square feet.
The dining sector was “one of the hottest retail categories,” according to David Townes, who headed four recent restaurant leases with Alana Friedman. They include:
- Dulce De Leche, a New Jersey-based chain of cafe-bakeries, leased 5,500 square feet at 55 West Palisades Ave. in Englewood;
- Krispy Kreme, a doughnut chain, leased 3,200 square feet at 51 Route 17 South in East Rutherford;
- Firenza Pizza, a restaurant, leased 2,000 square feet at Paramus Crossroads, 295 Route 17 South in Paramus;
- The Empanada Shop, a restaurant chain, leased 1,400 square feet at 30 Park Ave. in Rutherford.
“Restaurants are expanding rapidly in our region and nationwide, and we are fortunate to represent some of the most desirable tenant types,” Townes said. “In our roles as tenant and landlord representatives we are seeing a great synergy as consumers seek both dining convenience and variety in shopping center settings. The same holds true for personal services, where boutique concepts are sought-after additions.”
The personal service leases include:
- Moxie Blow Dry and Beauty Bar, a North Jersey chain, leased 1,800 square feet at 110 Market Street, a newly-developed shopping center in Saddle Brook.
- Muah Makeup & Lash Bar, a beauty boutique, leased 1,650 square feet at 180 Westwood Ave. in Westwood.