NAIOP New Jersey held its 32nd Annual Awards Gala to honor the achievements of the state’s commercial real estate professionals and organizations, and the most impact transactions of 2018.
“Tonight we celebrate a truly outstanding and accomplished group of honorees and Deal of the Year finalists. Each has made unique contributions to New Jersey’s economic growth, the commercial real estate industry and communities large and small across the Garden State,” NAIOP New Jersey President Eugene Preston of Dermody Properties said.
The commercial real estate development association awarded its top honor, the Lifetime Achievement Award, to Andrew J. Merin, executive vice chairman of Cushman & Wakefield. NAIOP said he was selected for his service to the industry and the community as well as making significant personal accomplishments.
Other awards include:
- The Caren S. Franzini Public Partner Award: City of New Brunswick Mayor James M. Cahill;
- The Impact Award: Greek Development and Whitesell Construction Co. Inc.;
- The Industry Service Award: Gretchen Wilcox, president and founder of G.S. Wilcox & Co.;
- Industrial Deal of the Year Award: Linden Logistics Center, Linden;
- Office Deal of the Year Award: Integra LifeSciences HQ relocation, Princeton;
- Mixed Use Deal of the Year Award: Mixed Use: Ironside Newark, Newark.