Lincoln Equities Group announced Wednesday five new lease signings at three Morristown office properties.
The office complexes consist of four, three-story buildings totaling 412,000 square feet.
- Morgan Stanley, renewal, 37,000 square feet, 1200 Mount Kemble Ave.;
- RegentAtlantic Capital LLC, 10-year lease, 22,000 square feet, 60 Columbia Road;
- National Exchange Carriers Associates, lease, 27,000 square feet (entire second floor), 60 Columbia Road;
- ANS Continuum Holdco LLC, lease, 10,200 square feet, 60 Columbia Road;
- AHS Hospital Corp., lease, 4,200 square feet, 100 Southgate Parkway.
“Our Morristown properties have become a prime destination for corporations and medical offices,” Joel Bergstein, president, LEG, said. “That’s thanks in part to our wide-ranging improvements, which allow companies to offer more modern amenities that appeal to a younger workforce.”
The 156,000-square-foot 60 Columbia Road consists of two-buildings and amenities including a redesigned lobby entrance, new HVAC system, a new roof, a patio area with furniture and landscape design, a fitness center, cafeteria, and more.
Renovations at 100 Southgate, a 151,400-square-foot building, include new door and entry upgrades, a new exterior aesthetic and new landscaping.
1200 Mount Kemble features ample parking, a lobby, an outdoor patio and a cafe.
“These properties offer companies the ability to conduct business in a suburban environment with easy access to Morristown’s thriving downtown, highways and transit centers,” Ken Flynn, senior director of leasing, LEG, said.
Each property is located within close access to Interstaete 287 and Route 24.
Currently, 100 Southgate has 35,000 square feet of available space, 60 Columbus has 40,000 and 1200 Mount Kemble has 28,000. All spaces can be divided, LEG said.