Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa announced Thursday it has signed seven new leases in the state with more stores planned for the rest of the year.
David Dunkelman of Soloff Realty & Development has exclusively represented the massage franchise since it entered the New Jersey market, he said.
The new locations include:
- Bayonne Crossing in Bayonne;
- ACME Commons Shopping Center in Bordentown;
- Somerset Shopping Center in Bridgewater;
- Palisades Avenue in Englewood;
- Hudson Tea building in Hoboken;
- ITC Crossings in Flanders;
- Oak Tree Plaza in Egg Harbor Township.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa has grown to more than 400 spa locations across the U.S. and Canada since its founding in 2005, it said.