The latest leases at the former Bell Labs research facility have helped further boost the landmark’s transformation into a “metroburb” to live, work and play.
“We are thrilled to welcome these 16 innovative companies to Bell Works, each of which will help add to the incredible vitality of the metroburb. Our office space is now almost fully leased, which serves as a testament to the exceptional growth we’ve seen in just the last few years,” Ralph Zucker, president of Somerset Development, said. “We continue to be impressed and pleased by the success of our ready-to-wear office space, which provide companies with a turnkey solution, complete with elevated design and technological capabilities. We look forward to bringing aboard new office tenants, as well as more of the unique retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues to help make the metroburb one of the most exciting commercial destinations in the country.”
Somerset Development was represented by Jeff Garibaldi, president of The Garibaldi Group, in each deal.
In total, the new tenants will occupy 48,000 square feet of the 2 million-square-foot mixed-use property, including a 18,993-square-foot office for CohnReznick, a tax advisory firm.
The new tenants (in addition to CohnReznick) include:
- Avlino Inc., a AI-powered software company;
- Beverage Works, a Red Bull distributor servicing the greater New York and New Jersey area;
- Edward Jones, a financial services firm;
- Fairview Funding LLC, an organization primarily operating in the factoring services industry within the nondepository credit institutions sector;
- FFW, an enterprise web strategy, design and development company;
- Homesite Group Inc., a property and casualty insurance company;
- KimShe International Grain and Feed LLC, a procurer and exporter of corn, soy, and dried grains via container vessels;
- Northeast Planning Corp., a financial services firm;
- NutraSourceRD, a nutrition consulting company;
- Prospect Capital Restaurants LLC, a multiunit franchisee operator with 10+ Jersey Mike’s Subs locations and several Mamoun’s Falafel throughout New Jersey;
- Quest Group, an executive search solutions firm;
- Rubicon Project, a technology company automating the buying and selling of advertising;
- SpoofCard, a telecommunications company that allows customers to make calls and texts privately;
- Systematic Trading Labs, a quantitative investment management firm;
- Tel-Networks LLC, a consulting firm focused on providing sustainable IT infrastructure solutions to growing companies.
“Bell Works provides a truly unique office environment and dynamic that is unrivaled in New Jersey and across the country,” Garibaldi said. “Tenants continue to be drawn to its combination of modern office space and an abundance of modern amenities, including shopping, dining, fitness and entertainment options. We’re proud to be part of the team that’s helping shape a truly collaborative community at the metroburb.”