JLL announced Monday it has completed seven retail leases, totaling 24,228 square feet, throughout New Jersey.
- Brick City Brewing Co. dba Newark Local Beer, retail lease, 6,243 square feet, 540 Broad St. in Newark;
- Flemington Furs LLC, retail lease, 6,000 square feet, 100 Reaville Ave. in Flemington;
- 1-800-Got-Junk, office/flex lease, 2,700 square feet, 61-81 East Willow St. in Millburn;
- Una Pizza Napoletana, retail lease, 2,300 square feet, 91A First Ave. in Atlantic Highlands;
- Zaro’s Family Bakery, retail lease, 2,285 square feet, corner of Broad and New streets at the Shoppes on Broad in Newark;
- Gyro King, retail lease, 1,800 square feet, 3600 Park Ave. in South Plainfield;
- AIR Aerial Fitness, retail lease, 1,550 square feet, 1280 Springfield Ave. in New Providence.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Read more from ROI-NJ
Law firms renew at Sanzari building in Hasbrouck Heights NJM’s Flynn on preparing for hurricanes, future of flood insurance Baraka announces 2nd round of small business grants — with emphasis on home-based businesses SJP Properties acquires Class A office in Woodbridge Nuvolo expands globally, opens new HQ in London
N.Y. metro area (including North Jersey) named No. 1 market for commercial/multifamily construction starts Rutgers Business School team wins $1M ‘Nobel Prize for students’ Cleaned-up version of CBT barely passes Assembly, Senate Lowenstein Sandler moves into redesigned HQ Judith Sheft named chairwoman at Greater Newark Enterprises