JLL announced Monday it has completed seven retail leases, totaling 24,228 square feet, throughout New Jersey.
- Brick City Brewing Co. dba Newark Local Beer, retail lease, 6,243 square feet, 540 Broad St. in Newark;
- Flemington Furs LLC, retail lease, 6,000 square feet, 100 Reaville Ave. in Flemington;
- 1-800-Got-Junk, office/flex lease, 2,700 square feet, 61-81 East Willow St. in Millburn;
- Una Pizza Napoletana, retail lease, 2,300 square feet, 91A First Ave. in Atlantic Highlands;
- Zaro’s Family Bakery, retail lease, 2,285 square feet, corner of Broad and New streets at the Shoppes on Broad in Newark;
- Gyro King, retail lease, 1,800 square feet, 3600 Park Ave. in South Plainfield;
- AIR Aerial Fitness, retail lease, 1,550 square feet, 1280 Springfield Ave. in New Providence.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Read more from ROI-NJ
Frequent question for Murphy on Day One abroad: Are you running for higher office? Edison Partners co-leads $160M funding round for MoneyLion Lt. Gov. Debate: The best lines of the night CBRE completes $20M sale of Bergen Medical Center in Paramus Shulkin shares challenges of his time at VA with N.J. audience
More By Emily Bader
Gebroe-Hammer arranges $16.59M sale of multifamily complex in Wantage Cooper Foundation accepting applications for first-ever Camden City Community Grant Program Power producer Soltage secures growth financing from Prudential Capital Group Princeton’s WCG acquires developer of pain medication Two River Bancorp’s chairman resigns; replacement named