JLL announced Monday it has completed seven retail leases, totaling 24,228 square feet, throughout New Jersey.
- Brick City Brewing Co. dba Newark Local Beer, retail lease, 6,243 square feet, 540 Broad St. in Newark;
- Flemington Furs LLC, retail lease, 6,000 square feet, 100 Reaville Ave. in Flemington;
- 1-800-Got-Junk, office/flex lease, 2,700 square feet, 61-81 East Willow St. in Millburn;
- Una Pizza Napoletana, retail lease, 2,300 square feet, 91A First Ave. in Atlantic Highlands;
- Zaro’s Family Bakery, retail lease, 2,285 square feet, corner of Broad and New streets at the Shoppes on Broad in Newark;
- Gyro King, retail lease, 1,800 square feet, 3600 Park Ave. in South Plainfield;
- AIR Aerial Fitness, retail lease, 1,550 square feet, 1280 Springfield Ave. in New Providence.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Read more from ROI-NJ
Diversified names director of sales to head its Tokyo office Zoetis acquires veterinary testing lab business SCBP names Edwards new CEO/president to succeed Kerwin JLL arranges financing for transit-oriented community What drives the next generation of lawyers? Start with idealism, desire for social change
Milestone for One Theater Square is another stepping-stone for Newark Alaigh, acting VA official and ex-N.J. health leader, unlikely to stay in D.C. Georgian Court U. expanding into Hunterdon County Kearny Bank to acquire Clifton Savings Bank for $408M Pair of tech firms move into Fairfield’s Highpoint Corporate Center