NAIOP New Jersey announced Wednesday it will honor the service and contributions of its volunteers at its Annual President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner later this fall.
The recipients will be honored for the role they play in supporting the industry through their work for and commitment to the commercial real estate development association.
Industry icons and longtime chapter members Anne Evans Estabrook of Elberon Development Group, Mindy Lissner of CBRE and Diana Fainberg of D.E. Fainberg Associates will be inducted into the NAIOP New Jersey Hall of Fame.
Here are the rest of the awards:
- Peter Reinhardt, director of the Kislak Real Estate Institute at Monmouth University, will receive the Legacy Award;
- Susan Karp of Karp Environmental Law will receive the Pillar Award, which recognizes members who set an extraordinary explore of involvement;
- Steve Santola of Woodmont Properties will receive the Advocacy Award for outstanding work in public policy;
- Dana Nalbantian of Gensler will be receive Volunteer of the Year Award;
- Carlos Torres of Turner Construction Co. will receive the Rising Star Award.
- Robert Thomson, who is attending Roger Williams University, will receive the Student Member of the Year Award.
The event will be held on Monday, Nov. 4 at the Hilton Meadowlands with networking and cocktails at 4:30 p.m. followed by dinner and an awards presentation at 5:45 p.m.