New Jersey has two huge health care systems run by two larger-than-life leaders.
So, perhaps it only made sense that there would be two No. 1s in the annual ROI Influencers: Health Care list for 2019.
Garrett and HMH are noted for their efforts in behavioral health, with the merger with Carrier Clinic as well as the opening of the Center for Discovery and Innovation. Ostrowsky and RWJBH are recognized for the announcement of a new cancer center and a $1 billion commitment to a public-private partnerships for medical education.
The two are just the top of a long list of health care influencers in the state.
Click the links below to see who made the ROI Influencers: Health Care list for 2019:
- ROI-NJ Influencers: Health Care 2019 — The Top 10
- ROI-NJ Influencers: Health Care 2019 — A to L
- ROI-NJ Influencers: Health Care 2019 — M to Z
Click to view more from the package:
- ‘American public has had it’: Norcross tells health insurance group changes he’d implement to cut costs
- Morristown’s Breakthrough Treatment Center: World-class cancer trials in community setting
- Partnering for people: How HMH-St. Joe’s agreement will bring top-notch cancer care to underserved communities