The opening will be Life Time’s first New Jersey location and fourth across the nation.
The 31,000-square-foot Life Time Work Bridgewater will located next to its existing athletic resort, Life Time Bridgewater, at 100 Somerset Corporate Blvd. The space will offer members private offices and open-plan workspaces.
“We have carefully considered every detail to uniquely address the needs of for those seeking an alternative to the traditional long-term lease or challenges faced by remote teams working from their homes,” James O’Reilly, president, Life Time Works, said.
Highlights of the new space include:
- Membership options such as office resident, open resident and lounge membership;
- More than 50 offices and a variety of private and open workspaces;
- Conference rooms, private phone rooms and open meeting spaces;
- A month-to-month membership;
- Unlimited WiFi, printing, copying, scanning and shredding services;
- Healthy food options and coffee;
- Access to all Life Time athletic resort and Life Time Work locations.
“Life Time Work is a natural extension of the lifestyle brand we have built in our athletic resorts over the past 27 years and specifically here with our Bridgewater athletic resort,” James O’Reilly, president, Life Time Work, said. “We’re excited about the entrepreneurial growth in New Jersey and the community of dynamic professionals here. Somerset Corporate Center is the perfect location for us to unveil this elevated shared workspace concept and we look forward to helping our members in their pursuit of a fulfilling and healthy worklife.”
Life Time Works Bridgewater is the second of three unveilings in the state over a two-year period, including the Princeton club, which opened in May 2018, and the recently-announced Middletown club, scheduled to open in late 2021.