West Orange-based RWJBH said the grants were awarded to:
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville, for its Center for Excellence for Latino Health;
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, for its Breast Care Education and Screening Program;
- RWJUH Somerset, Somerville, for its Medication Assistance Program;
- RWJUH Rahway, Rahway, for its Helping Hands program;
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, for its Project HEART at the Joel Opatut Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program.