ROI-NJ has announced the latest group of honorees for the inaugural Champions of the C-Suite event, to be held Feb. 19 in Bridgewater.
The winners in the CFO/CRO Champions category represent chief financial officers or chief revenue officers of companies in New Jersey who have demonstrated exemplary leadership and influence on the entire Garden State business community. The winners in the CIO/CTO Champions category, meanwhile, represent the cutting edge of leadership in business technology, as the state’s most influential chief information officers or chief technology officers.
“Few aspects of today’s businesses are as important as technology and, of course, finance,” ROI-NJ CEO and Publisher Tom Hughes said. “In on our role as a leading media company covering business and government in the state, we want to honor the ‘best of the best’ in those parts of the New Jersey business world.”
The winners of the CFO/CRO Champions awards (alphabetically) are:
- Joseph Budd, Prevenio: Budd has helped to create a strong internal framework and reporting processes, creating exceptional growth and establishing innovative concepts in food safety.
- Lynore DeSantis, New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program: A distinguished leader and mentor, she has helped guide NJMEP to record-breaking years as a leader in the manufacturing sector in New Jersey.
- John Doll, RWJBarnabas Health: In his long career with the health system, he has played an integral role in creating efficiencies that enable operational excellence, including the transition to value-based care and community-based investment.
- Dino Iuliano, Planned Companies: Under his leadership, Planned Security and Planned Lifestyle Services has achieved industry-leading retention rates and grown significantly within its market.
- Charlene Wingfield, DSM: She has overseen the company’s growth from six to 22 full-time employees and double its revenue, using ingenuity and resourcefulness to overcome fiscal challenges.
The winners of the CIO/CTO Champions awards (alphabetically) are:
- Robert Cohen, Stryker Corp.: He combines the CTO position with the vice president of global research and development title, focused on innovation to drive R&D excellence while achieving award-winning performance.
- Luis Diaz, Vision-E: An innovative legal and business executive, he not only has a track record of success in fields such as intellectual property law, he is a co-inventor on many of the artificial intelligence company’s patents.
- Juan Perez, UPS: Watchwords of his leadership include innovation, but also diversity and inclusion, as his support and mentorship have resulted in higher retention rates and increased employee satisfaction.
- David Reis, Hackensack Meridian Health: He is driving the value of information technology through innovation, cost optimization and risk management, leading health care digitization efforts that impact patients’ lives.
Winners in categories that also include CEO Champions, CMO Champions, CDO/CHRO Champions and Chairman/Board Member Champions were chosen by the ROI-NJ Editorial Board and an independent panel of judges.
Champions of the C-Suite will start at 5 p.m. Feb. 19 at the Bridgewater Manor in Bridgewater.
EisnerAmper is the presenting sponsor for the event, FEI, Boyden, Hackensack Meridian Health and Cooper University Health Care are the major sponsors, and RWJBarnabas Health and Holy Name Medical Center is the supporting sponsor.