Red Bank-based real estate developer Denholtz Properties announced on Tuesday it has negotiated more than 15,000 square feet in new leases, renewals and expansions at a business park in Toms River.
New leases at the Northampton Business Park at 1545-1575 Route 3 West include:
- Jack Guarnieri Service Co. Inc., 2,000 square feet;
- Culture Posters Inc., 1,000 square feet;
- Door Quest, 1,010 square feet.
- Design Alternatives, 3,200 square feet;
- Garden State Garage Doors, 2,250 square feet;
- Accurate HVAC LLC, 2,020 square feet;
- Unimetrix Corp., 1,600 square feet;
- The Thrifters, 1,288 square feet;
- Automated Concepts, 1,000 square feet.
The office and warehouse development is comprised of 95,000 square feet and is situated in a campus-like setting. It is within close access to the Garden State Parkway and routes 9 and 70.
“There continues to be strong demand for industrial space across the board, even for small to mid-sized businesses,” Christina Jordan, director of leasing at Denholtz Properties, said. “That high level of demand paired with a lack of supply throughout much of the New Jersey and Florida markets helps us maintain high occupancy at light industrial assets such as Northampton Business Park, which forms the backbone of our multi-tenant investment strategy across our entire portfolio.”
Lakis Commercial Realty’s Larry Schmieder represented Denholtz in the deals.