The state of New Jersey has released a number of ways residents can get more information on coronavirus.
Phone lines and emails are being monitored 24/7, officials said.
- Coronavirus website: www.Covid19.nj.gov
- Jobs portal: jobs.covid19.nj.gov
- DOH website: www.nj.gov/health
- Phone (in-state): 800-222-1222
- Phone (out-of-state): 800-962-1253
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here for the state’s interactive dashboard, which shows total cases — and cases by county.
And here is a global map, produced by Johns Hopkins University.