The Provident Bank Foundation on Wednesday announced the 15 recipients of its Major Grant for its first cycle of 2020.
The $182,000 of total funding will be broken down into grants between $5,000 and $25,000. Organizations selected, the foundation said, focus their efforts within its three priority areas: community enrichment, education and health, youth and families.
“As we navigate uncertain times together, we are pleased to support these outstanding organizations and the valuable programs and services they offer,” Samantha Plotino, executive director of The Provident Bank Foundation, said. “Lifting our nonprofit community up so that they can continue operating and providing a wealth of benefits to our local residents is critical right now.”
Here are the recipients of the grants by county:
- Felician University
- Geriatric Services Inc.
- Vantage Health System Inc.
- America Needs You – New Jersey
- Hands In 4 Youth Inc.
- York Street Project
- Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County
- Middlesex County Recreation Council
- Spectrum for Living
- State Theatre New Jersey
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Coastal & Northern New Jersey
- Allegro School Inc.
- Georgian Court University
- Mental Health Association in Passaic County
Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- New Bethany Ministries