R.J. Brunelli & Co. announced on Tuesday its latest property leases and sales deals in various parts of the state.
The Old Bridge-based retail real estate brokerage’s activity included:
- Jersey Strong, 25,067-square-foot lease, Dover Park Plaza in Yardville;
- Mama Dude’s, 1,758-square-foot lease, Dover Park Plaza in Yardville;
- Dollar Tree, 9,600-square-foot lease, Cross Keys Commons, 3501 Route 42 in Turnersville;
- Dollar Tree, 11,015-square-foot lease, 2495 Brunswick Ave. in Lawrence Township;
- Dollar Tree, 10,000-square-foot lease, 84 Lacey Road in Whiting;
- Dollar Tree, 10,056-square-foot lease, 2695 Route 516 in Old Bridge;
- Market 516, 20,696-square-foot lease, 2695 Route 516 in Old Bridge;
- Family Dollar, 10,000-square-foot extension, 227 East Front St. in Plainfield;
- Bud’s Hut, 1-acre site, 906 Route 1 in Woodbridge;
- Good Friend Electric, 6,600-square-foot retail sale, intersection of Route 35 and 18th Ave. in Wall Township;
- New Beginnings, 4,340-square-foot lease, 2542 Brunswick Pike in Lawrence Township.