We are pleased to present the electronic version of ROI-NJ’s latest print issue. You can either scroll through the pages below or click the links that follow to see our coverage as it appears digitally. Thanks for your continued support of ROI-NJ and our advertisers. — Tom Hughes and Tom Bergeron, ROI-NJ
Read the July 27, 2020, issue of ROI-NJ by clicking on the preview and links below. And to subscribe to our print edition or our other products, click here.
The July 27, 2020, issue:
The July 27, 2020, stories:
Focus On … Human Resources
- Whole new world: For HR execs, pandemic has spelled change now — from remote work to mass layoffs to the end of traditional team-building — and in the future
- Resource for HR: Moorestown lawyer Morais helps human resources pros navigate immigration issues arising from pandemic, Trump crackdown
- Time out: New Jersey’s WARN Act rules were set to become nation’s strongest … until COVID forced delay in implementation as economy crumbled
Cover story: After shock — COVID-19’s devastating effects may have eased in N.J., but health experts now must deal with behavioral health fallout — while bracing for any possible resurgence of disease
Focus On … Life Sciences
- Home cooking: Some local firms hope to bring bigger portion of pharma manufacturing back to U.S. — and N.J.
- Team effort: Everyone is hoping for silver bullet for COVID-19, but N.J.’s biopharma experts know collaboration could wind up key
- Investing in testing: Life science industry is bucking trend of economic uncertainty — and bullish investors aren’t necessarily focused on COVID