During the COVID-19 pandemic, R.J. Brunelli & Co. Inc. announced it had completed leases with Dollar Tree, Chipotle, European Wax Center and a local dance studio in various sites throughout New Jersey.
- Dollar Tree, 12,130 square feet, Roxbury Mall, Route 10, Succasunna;
- Dollar Tree, 10,500 square feet, 1187 Teaneck Road, Teaneck (Fall 2020 opening);
- Dollar Tree, 9,093 square feet, Lakeview Shopping Center, 64 Lakeview Ave., Clifton (Q3 opening);
- Dollar Tree, 12,680 square feet, Echo Plaza, Route 22 and Mountain Ave., Springfield (Q4 opening);
- Dollar Tree, 12,000 square feet, Westmont Plaza, Cuthbert Blvd. and MacArthur Blvd., Haddon Township (Q4 opening);
- Chipotle, 3,147 square feet, 2199 74th St., North Bergen (Q4 opening);
- Movement Dance Studio, 2,836 square feet, 2695 Route 516, Old Bridge (Sept. 1 opening);
- European Wax Center, 1,550 square feet, Manalapan EipCentre, Manalapan (Q4 opening);
- Spirit Halloween, 10,484 square feet, ITC Center, 1-50 International Drive South, Mount Olive.
“In the wake of the pandemic, drive-thru restaurant locations have become even more desirable, and we currently have several contracts and leases out with major fast food chains,” Danielle Brunelli, president and principal, said. “Leases for several locations that had been on hold with my clients European Wax Center and Sally Beauty Supply have come off hold and are expected to be signed soon. We’re also representing the landlord on a lease with the outpatient arm of a major hospital system, as the medical sector continues its robust growth.”
The firm also said it has seen an uptick in tenants looking to relocate from regional malls and strip centers to open-air areas.
“Businesses are working on setting themselves up for the future just in case this pandemic continues,” Brunelli said.