The global tax and advisory firm Grant Thornton has named seven new leaders within its Industry practice, including one based in New Jersey.
The new leaders will head key parts of the Industry practice, which includes 15 distinct groups and encompasses the Chicago-based firm’s full range of services, it said.
Amy Flynn, who is based in Princeton, was named the national leader, Life Sciences, as part of the moves. She has more than 25 years of experience working with pharmaceutical companies and other businesses in the medical devices and diagnostics space, the firm said in its news release.
Other new leaders, joining the eight current group heads, include:
- Bryan Benoit, national managing partner, Energy;
- Sean Denham, national managing partner, Services (based in Philadelphia);
- Bob Hersh, national managing principal, Manufacturing and Food & Beverage;
- Simon Jewkes, national managing principal, Retail (based in New York);
- Alex Rhodes, national managing partner, Hospitality & Restaurants;
- David Tyler, national managing principal, Healthcare.
“Our new leaders have sterling reputations for delivering quality, value and innovation to clients,” Lisa Walkush, national managing principal for Industry, said in a prepared statement. “What’s more, they have the experience and know-how to address our clients’ complex needs during this time of historic disruption and uncertainty. The simple truth is that the stakes have never been higher, and I know our clients will benefit tremendously from the capabilities our new leaders bring to the table.”