Kislak Commercial Real Estate Services Inc. said Friday it has completed several recent leasing assignments across northern and central New Jersey.
The transactions include:
- Campus 130, Cranbury, 26,318 square feet of flex/warehouse leases;
- 11 Minneakoning Road, Flemington, 10,000-square-foot warehouse lease for Carbonite Automotive;
- The Essex Building, 4 Essex Ave., Bernardsville, 7,000-square-foot law office lease;
- The Arbors at Parsippany, 5 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, 4,354-square-foot office lease for Cerapedics;
- Speedway Plaza, 40 Route 31, Flemington, 2,800-square-foot retail lease for Divs Food Inc.;
- Sportsmans Plaza, 174 Route 31, Flemington, 1,656-square-foot retail lease for First Choice Aquatics.
Executive Vice President Peter Wisniewski led the way on the transactions.
“In spite of the softer commercial real estate market as a result of COVID-19, we identified these tenants as in demand, and were able to complete leases for them,” he said in a prepared statement.
The deals include a new East Coast headquarters for Cerapedics, a biopharmaceutical company specializing in bone graft technology. Mack-Cali is the owner and manager of the Arbors at Parsippany property.
At Campus 130, new tenants at the 85,000-square-foot, four-building site include Aquabella, GenZ Distribution, Guardian Protective Services and Summit Solar Co., while Pirtek South Brunswick renewed its lease.
Wisniewski joined Woodbridge-based Kislak in 2015 and leads its commercial sales and leasing division.