When we were putting together the 2020 ROI Influencers: Health Care list, we knew it had to be different. It is.
We have made a point to honor as many people as possible who were — and still are — directly involved in COVID-19 care at our heroic hospitals. That’s why you’ll not only see more doctors, nurses and department heads, but a special section on some of the “unsung heroes” who proved that every hospital worker is essential.
COVID-19 has tested our health care system like nothing else in our lifetime. In this issue, we celebrate some of folks who stood tall in the face of the crisis.
Click each link below to see the heroes of the industry:
Plus, read our feature stories:
- Focused On … Newark: Elnahal, University Hospital unveil new vision for city — and new logo
- Solving the Puzzle: How CCM professor is contributing to development of drugs to combat COVID-19
- Tech Trends — Tech vs. tumors: Newark-based Simphotek helps surgeons precisely target cancer through real-time digital visualization
- Meeting a need: NeurAbilities has ‘help wanted’ sign out, as demand for its particular type of neurological health services is skyrocketing
- Vision of excellence: Newark Beth Israel breaks ground on $100M renovation