Kaller is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, specializing in commercial litigation.
Other officers installed, according to West Allenhurst-based TANJ, included:
- Matthew J. Tharney, Sattiraju & Tharney LLP, president-elect;
- Chad M. Moore, Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas LLP, vice president;
- John E. Gregory Jr., Spevack Law Firm P.A., vice president;
- Sheila Raftery Wiggins, Duane Morris LLP, vice president;
- Benjamin J. DiLorenzo, Bressler, Amery & Ross P.C., secretary/treasurer;
- John E. Hogan, Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A., chair/past president;
- Edwin R. Matthews, Bourne, Noll & Kenyon P.C., parliamentarian.
TANJ held its Virtual Installation of Officers event earlier this month via Zoom, with the officers sworn in by U.S. District Court Chief Judge Freda L. Wolfson. The organization has about 600 members, with attorneys in both civil and criminal practice.
In addition to Woodbridge, Greenbaum has offices in Roseland, Holmdel and Toms River, as well as New York City.