Make it an even half-dozen: Tinton Falls-based World Insurance Associates has acquired its sixth agency in a matter of days, announcing its latest deal, for an Indiana firm.
WIA has acquired Ball Insurance Services of Northwest Indiana, a property and casualty agency that specializes in auto and motorcycle insurance, it said in a news release.
“Ball Insurance upholds the same values and vision as we do at WIA,” co-founder and CEO Rich Eknoian said in a prepared statement. “This alignment will allow for a seamless integration for Ball’s employees and clients, setting up our new partnership for future success.”
Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla provided legal counsel to WIA, while Wooten Hoy LLC provided legal counsel to Ball Insurance.
Earlier in November, WIA announced the acquisitions of:
- Fairways Insurance Inc., Cinnaminson;
- Brian S. O’Neill & Associates Inc./Collier O’Neill & Associates, Trenton;
- LIA Great Bend Inc/Alliance Insurance Group, Salina, Kansas;
- Walker Agency Inc./Palmetto Insurance, Anderson, South Carolina;
- Danaher-Skewes & Associates Inc., Manassas, Virginia.