World Insurance Associates LLC, a Tinton Falls-based insurance brokerage network, has acquired three more insurance agencies, it announced recently.
The three new acquisitions are:
- Flanagan Associates LLC of North Haven, Connecticut;
- Insurance Solution Network LLC of Villa Park, Illinois;
- Tucker Insurance Service Inc., Falls Church, Virginia.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Co-founder and CEO Rich Eknoian commented on each deal in prepared statements:
- Flanagan: “We are pleased to welcome Flanagan Associates to the World team. Like World, Flanagan Associates always puts their clients’ needs first and works hard to find the best coverage available for each specific situation.”
- ISN: “With the acquisition of ISN, WIA now has a location in the Chicago area and a stronger presence throughout Illinois.”
- Tucker: “With Tucker joining our team, we have firmly established our presence in the Northern Virginia region. This is a high-growth area.”
Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla provided legal counsel to WIA on all three deals, while Scali Group advised on the ISN deal. Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman provided legal counsel to Flanagan. Connell Foley provided legal counsel to ISN and the Manhattan Group advised it on the deal. Basnight, Kinser, Leftwich & Nuckolls provided legal counsel to Tucker.
In other news, WIA announced that it has appointed Tom Ealy to its board of directors. Ealy most recently served as CEO and president of Ameriprise Auto & Home before selling the insurer in 2019.