Want to know how much each company in New Jersey that got Paycheck Protection Program funding received? The link below will tell you.
Click here to access the database.
But, please note, it is 7,792 pages long and takes a bit to load. (And, don’t worry, you can search for individual companies alphabetically.)
The NJ Advance Media database shows 17 businesses in the state received the maximum loan of $10 million. They are as follows, in alphabetical order:
- Albireo Energy LLC (Edison);
- American Furniture Rentals Inc. (Pennsauken);
- Briad Wenco LLC (Livingston);
- Diversant LLC (Red Bank);
- Ell Inc. (Cranford);
- Healthcare Staffing and Consulting LLC (Jersey City);
- F. Kiely Construction (Eatontown);
- Kulite Semiconductor Products Inc. (Leonia);
- Marlabs Inc. (Piscataway);
- MJH Healthcare Holdings LLC (Cranbury);
- Montco Inc. (East Brunswick);
- On Target Staffing LLC (North Brunswick);
- Party Rental Ltd. (Hasbrouck Heights);
- Richard E. Pierson Construction (Pilesgrove) ;
- Samuel Coraluzzo Co. Inc. (Vineland);
- Staff Management Group (Edison);
- Withum P.C. (Princeton).