The accounting and advisory firm EisnerAmper LLP has named nine new partners, including three in its Iselin office.
The three in the Garden State are:
- Kayla Konovitch, a partner in the Financial Services Group;
- Christopher Park, a partner in the national Office of Professional Practice; and
- William J. Ryan, a partner in the Private Business Services Group.
“As our firm continues to grow, both domestically and internationally, these nine professionals possess the essential attributes clients look for and need in a trusted business adviser: diversified business consulting expertise, leading-edge technical proficiency and superb interpersonal skills,” CEO Charly Weinstein said in a prepared statement.
Konovich has about 10 years of experience, and provides advisory services on tax strategy, transactions and accounting matters, working with private equity and venture capital funds, hedge funds and more. She also has worked with portfolio companies, high net worth individuals and others.
Park, meanwhile, has more than 15 years of experience, and supports the firm’s assurance practice in areas including accounting and financial reporting, SEC reporting and other accounting issues, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
And Ryan has more than 15 years of experience in audit, assurance, tax and consulting services for private clients. His focus is on construction and real estate, as well as manufacturing and distribution, including complex transactions, internal controls and more.
The firm’s other new partners are:
- Christine Gagnon, audit partner and co-leader of the Florida Life Sciences and Technology Group, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida;
- Tetyana Goruk, partner and member of EA RESIG LLC, based in New York City;
- Matei Odobescu, partner in the Financial Services Group, based in San Francisco;
- David Pollack, tax principal in the Financial Services Group, based in New York City;
- Amit Segev, chief technology officer, based in New York City; and
- Marc Stahl, partner in the Financial Services Group, based in New York City.