CVS Health is adding 16 additional pharmacy locations in New Jersey that will be able to administer COVID-19 vaccines, the company announced.
The addition means the pharmacy will be administering vaccines at 43 locations.
The new locations will begin taking reservations Wednesday and will begin administering shots Thursday.
The 16 added pharmacy locations will receive 19,890 doses of the Pfizer vaccine on a weekly basis. Earlier this month, CVS announced the 27 previously identified locations would receive a weekly supply of 19,900 doses of the Moderna vaccine.
CVS is now administering shots in the following 41 municipalities (two towns have more than one location):
- Atlantic: Brigantine;
- Bergen: Dumont, Englewood, Lodi, Northvale, Teaneck;
- Burlington: Browns Mills, Tabernacle, Willingboro;
- Camden: Gibbsboro, Pennsauken, Voorhees;
- Cape May: Villas;
- Cumberland: Vineland;
- Essex: Cedar Grove, West Orange;
- Gloucester: Glassboro, Harrison Twp.;
- Hudson: Union City;
- Hunterdon: Flemington;
- Mercer: Ewing, Lawrenceville, Princeton;
- Middlesex: East Brunswick, Edison, North Brunswick, Plainsboro;
- Monmouth: Hazlet, Highlands, Long Branch;
- Morris: Chatham, Ledgewood;
- Ocean: Seaside Heights, Whiting;
- Passaic: Ringwood;
- Somerset: Green Brook, North Plainfield;
- Sussex: Vernon;
- Union: Elizabeth, Union;
- Warren: Hackettstown.