The Trenton Downtown Association, the nonprofit that aims to support the city’s business district, has announced its executive board.
Roland Pott will serve as chairman, with John Thurber serving as vice chairman, Kristine King as treasurer and Eric Maywar as secretary.
Willard Stanback, the previous chair, will remain a member of the board, which also welcomed a new member, Wayne Staub.
“This board is fully immersed in the community of Trenton, living and/or working here for many years,” interim Executive Director Patricia Hall said in a prepared statement.
About the new board members:
- Pott is a real estate developer and president of Trenton Makes Inc.;
- Thurber recently retired from Thomas Edison State University;
- King is owner of K Weidel Insurance;
- Maywar is economic development specialist for the city of Trenton; and
- Staub is vice president of member services for the New Jersey Business & Industry Association.
For a complete list of board members, click here.