A spokesperson for Walmart said the pharmacies at 34 of its Walmart and Sam’s Club locations in New Jersey are administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine — and that the stores have appointments available.
Most of the 34 locations are in South Jersey (see list below) but there are some in Monmouth and Hudson counties.
Charles Crowson, Walmart’s local communications director – Northern U.S., encouraged those who are looking for a vaccine appointment to go to the registration sites for both Walmart and Sam’s Club.
Check for eligibility and availability for Walmart here.
Check for eligibility and availability for Sam’s Club here.
Patients 65 and older can make their appointments by calling their local Walmart or Sam’s Club pharmacy or by calling the New Jersey Senior Hotline at 856-249-7007.
- Mays Landing (4620 Black Horse Pike)
- Hammonton (55 S White Horse Pike)
- Egg Harbor (6801 Black Horse Pike)
- Pleasantville (Sam’s Club, 1025 Black Horse Pike)
- Burlington (2106 Mount Holly Road)
- Cinnaminson (2501 Route 130 S.)
- Cinnaminson (Sam’s Club, 2521 Route 130 S.)
- Lumberton (1740 Route 38)
- Marlton (150 E. Route 70)
- Mount Laurel (934 Route 73)
- Audubon (130 Black Horse Pike)
- Cherry Hill (500 Route 38)
- Somerdale (1 Coopertowne Blvd.)
- West Berlin (265 N. Route 73)
- Rio Grande (3159 Route 9 S.)
- Bridgeton (1130 Highway 77)
- Millville (2291 N. 2nd)
- Vineland (1070 W. Landis Ave.)
- Deptford (2000 Clements Bridge Road)
- Deptford (Sam’s Club, 2000 Clements Bridge Road, Suite 116)
- Turnersville (3501 Route 42)
- Williamstown (1840 S. Black Horse Pike)
- Williamstown (Sam’s Club, 2080 N. Black Horse Pike)
- Woodbury (820 Cooper St.)
- Bayonne (500 Bayonne Crossing Way)
- Kearny (150 Harrison Ave.)
- North Bergen (2100 88th)
- Secaucus (400 Park Place)
- Secaucus (Sam’s Club, 300 Park Place)
- Freehold (326 W. Main)
- Freehold (Sam’s Club, 320 W. Main)
- Howell (4900 US Highway 9)
- Neptune (3575 Route 66)
- Pennsville (709 S. Broadway)