Real estate firm R.J. Brunelli & Co. LLC has completed a series of leases around the state, it announced Monday.
The Old Bridge-based firm said in a news release that it recently finalized retail transactions for several chains.
Four Dollar Tree and Family Dollar leases:
- Dollar Tree, 9,200 square feet, Riverdale Crossing, State Highway 23, Riverdale;
- Dollar Tree, 9,460 square feet, the Orchards at Wall, 2410 State Highway 35, Manasquan;
- Family Dollar, 10,382 square feet, 490 Chamberlain Ave., Paterson;
- Family Dollar, 9,700 square feet, 217 Main St., West Orange.
Danielle Brunelli, president and principal, and Pete Nicholson, senior sales associate, represented the sister chains in the transactions. Ryan Starkman of Pierson Real Estate represented the owner of Riverdale Crossing, while Patrick Varelas of Re/Max represented the landlord on the Paterson lease.
In other transactions handled by R.J. Brunelli, these leases were signed:
- Sally Beauty Supply, 2,235 square feet, Veterans Towne Square, New York Avenue and Ridge Road, Lyndhurst (Danielle Brunelli represented the tenant, while Starkman represented the landlord);
- Performance Strength Academy, 10,940 square feet, Dover Park Plaza, Sunnybrea Boulevard and Broad Street, Yardville (Peter Miller, sales associate, represented both the tenant and landlord);
- Vocelli Pizza franchisee, 1,331 square feet, 2098 U.S. Highway 1, Lawrenceville (Miller represented both the tenant and landlord);
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, 2,563 square feet, Renaissance Plaza, Atlantic and New York avenues, Atlantic City (Brunelli represented the landlord, while Mia Abdou of RM Friedland represented the tenant);
- Five Mobile Health Solutions COVID-19 testing centers, in Bayonne, Elizabeth, Jersey City (two locations) and Plainsboro (Miller represented the company).