World Insurance Associates LLC, the Tinton Falls-based insurance brokerage, has expanded its leadership team with seven new appointments, it announced this week.
- Brian Fitzgerald, chief financial officer, who will oversee all financial and accounting functions;
- Jean Wiskowski, chief marketing officer, who will oversee all marketing, brand and communications functions;
- Michael Mann, chief placement officer, who will oversee coverage placement strategy, growth and relationship development;
- Kimberly Briggs, deputy general counsel and director of compliance, who will oversee all legal and compliance functions;
- Jennifer Barton, head of employee benefits, who will develop and drive the firm’s growth strategy for that business;
- Brad Unger, senior vice president of business development, who will oversee the firm’s acquisition strategy; and
- Laura McCarthy, vice president of mergers & acquisitions, who will help lead the firm’s acquisition strategy.
“We are very excited to add such talented and experienced professionals to our leadership team, and we look forward to growing their respective areas,” CEO Rich Eknoian said in a prepared statement. “We have been full steam ahead since the capital investment last year, and expanding our team will enable us to offer our clients more products and services, and to give them the best experience possible.”