The New Jersey Builders Association has installed its 68th president, it announced this week, along with other members of its 2021-22 slate of officers.
The Robbinsville-based trade association said Josh M. Mann, co-founder and co-managing partner of Iron Ore Properties, will take on the role after holding a variety of leadership positions with the NJBA and Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association of New Jersey.
“I’m honored to assume the office of president, and am looking forward to positioning our industry to lead us through the coming economic recovery while fighting to address New Jersey’s growing housing affordability crisis,” he said in a prepared statement. “Time and again, housing has led us out of economic downturns, and, today, the need for housing has never been greater.”
Mann has been an attorney and developer during his career, including serving as a partner and general counsel at Seaview Capital Partners LLC and working at two prominent New Jersey law firms.
The other officers installed at the board meeting included:
- Vice president: Thomas P. Bovino, Jackson Development Corp.;
- Treasurer: Frank Belgiovine, Belmont Construction Corp.;
- Secretary: Debra J. Tantleff, TANTUM Real Estate;
- Associate vice president: Kim A. Manicone, USI Insurance Services;
- Second associate vice president: Suzzane Kronenfeld, Keller Williams Realty Inc.