Five companies have signed leases at a West Orange medical office building — a new signing and four renewals — according to real estate firm Atkins Cos.
The leases at Atkins-Kent 101, located at 101 Short Hills Road, include:
- A 5,100-square-foot signing for a gastroenterology practice affiliated with RWJBarnabas Health;
- A 4,500-square-foot renewal with an oral surgery group;
- A 3,500-square-foot signing for administrative space for RWJBarnabas Health;
- A 3,300-square-foot renewal with a pediatric practice; and
- A 1,500-square-foot signing with a vascular surgery practice affiliated with RWJBarnabas Health.
The 120,000-square-foot, Class A property is located across the street from Saint Barnabas Medical Center and adjacent to RWJBarnabas Health’s corporate office. The health system and its affiliates currently lease more than 56,000 square feet at the property.
“As the health care landscape continues to change dramatically, we remain focused on working with leading health care networks and providers across the nation to create the modern, adaptable spaces they require to deliver care into our local communities,” Managing Partner Chick Atkins said in a prepared statement. “Built upon this spirt, our longtime relationship with RWJBarnabas Health is emblematic of the success of this approach.”