Insurance solutions business Majesco has hired five new executives for its leadership team, it announced Tuesday.
The Morristown-based firm said the new hires will support its work in the life insurance & annuity and group markets.
- Raymond Law, senior vice president and general manager for L&A and group products;
- Jennifer Messersmith, SVP and global leader of L&A and group delivery;
- Naveen Wadhwa, vice president, delivery transformation;
- Tom Fisher, VP, L&A and group delivery;
- Colleen O’Hara, VP, L&A and group delivery.
“The L&A and group business is one of our strategic pillars and has experienced significant growth in the last year,” CEO Adam Elster said in a prepared statement. “To support our current, new and upcoming customers, we are strengthening and expanding our market and business-focused L&A and group division to execute on Majesco’s vision, strategy and plans.”