Cushman & Wakefield announced that, over the past five months, its New Jersey-based retail team has arranged 27 leases totaling 126,386 square feet.
The team, led by David Townes and including Alana Friedman, has worked with a variety of retail tenants and landlords to secure the agreements.
“We are ecstatic to have been able to work with such a wide variety of tenants and landlords, especially in the environment we’ve been experiencing,” Townes said in a prepared statement. “I am beyond proud of our team and am excited to see what the next few months have in store.”
The New Jersey leases the team was involved in include a number of restaurants:
- Krispy Kreme, 247 Route 4, Paramus, 4,000 square feet;
- Popeyes, 2002-2006 Lincoln Highway, Edison, 3,800 square feet;
- Grub Connect, 28 Diamond Spring Road, Denville, 2,500 square feet;
- Maman, 70 Hudson St., Jersey City, 2,000 square feet;
- Hoots, 525 Washington Blvd., Jersey City, 1,749 square feet;
- Mochinut, 450 Livingston St., Norwood, 1,573 square feet;
- NY City Gyro, 411 Goffle Road, Wyckoff, 1,540 square feet.
And a number of nonrestaurant retail leases:
- Phenix Salon Suites, 473 River Road, Edgewater, 15,000 square feet;
- Fidelity Investments, 150 Essex St., Millburn, 14,148 square feet;
- Phenix Salon Suites, Greenleaf at Union Shopping Center, 1235 W. Chestnut St., Union, 14,082 square feet;
- Phenix Salon Suites, 275 Route 4, Paramus, 11,764 square feet;
- Phenix Salon Suites, Shoppes at Cinnaminson, 195 Route 130, Cinnaminson, 7,475 square feet;
- Phenix Salon Suites, 1571 U.S. 22, Watchung, 5,822 square feet;
- Dollar Ruby, Palisade Shoppes, 55 W. Palisade Ave., Englewood, 5,634 square feet;
- Pearle Vision, 360 Route 46, Totowa, 4,483 square feet;
- Vitamin Shoppe, Riverdale Square, 92 Route 23 N., Riverdale, 2,848 square feet;
- Wizard Smoke Shop, 745 Route 46, Parsippany, 2,000 square feet;
- Pearle Vision, Somerset Shopping Center, Bridgewater, 2,000 square feet;
- Sugaring, 56 Broad St., Bloomfield, 1,493 square feet.