Lee & Associates New Jersey has hired seven former members of Transwestern — including three at the partner level, the commercial real estate company announced Wednesday.
Alex Previdi, Jeffrey Furey, Lori Zuck, Doug Rowe, Tim Patterson, Ryan Price and Erin Colquhoun are joining Lee & Associates, with Previdi, Furey and Zuck coming in as partners.
Lee & Associates Principal Jason Lynch said the firm was glad to add the industry veterans.
“We are extremely pleased to announce these seven new hires, who each share an enthusiasm for client service, professionalism and market knowledge that we prioritized across our company,” Lynch said. “This is a truly diverse group that brings years of experience and a variety of different specialties and strengths.
“Lee & Associates New Jersey is greatly expanding during this time to meet the needs of clients and respond to market demand across sectors. We look forward to continued growth as well as the progress of exciting new projects and assignments already underway.”
Lee & Associates, created in 1979, has offices across the country and in Europe. Brian Lynch, Rick Marchisio and Jason Lynch founded the New Jersey office in 2009.
The addition of the new hires brings Lee New Jersey’s personnel count to over 60 people, including agents, property managers and staff working out of three offices statewide. The main office is in Elmwood Park.
Transwestern closed its New Jersey office April 2.
A look at the hires:
- Previdi: New partner served as senior managing director with Transwestern. His careerlong focus is on industrial services, representing both individual landlords and tenants, and both public and private entities.
- Furey: New partner worked as managing director within the New Jersey office of Transwestern. He focuses on industrial and office services for both landlords and tenants and brings to Lee & Associates over 40 years of commercial real estate experience.
- Zuck: New partner worked as managing director within the New Jersey office of Transwestern. She specializes in industrial and commercial brokerage services for corporate tenants, owners and investors, bringing to Lee & Associates over 30 years of commercial real estate experience.
- Rowe: Will serve as senior vice president, with a focus in the office and health care sectors.
- Patterson: Will serve as assistant VP, with focus on both industrial and retail brokerage services for landlords and tenants.
- Prince: Will serve as an associate, with focus primarily on assisting corporate office users and health care providers for both landlord and tenant representation assignments.
- Colquhoun: Will serve as a marketing director.