Let’s be clear, New Jerseyans are not eligible for the $1 million giveaways that the state of Ohio is just starting to hand out. But there still are some pretty cool incentives out there for those who have not yet been vaccinated for COVID-19 to get their shots.
The latest come from CVS, which announced Thursday a number of incentives for those who have not yet been vaccinated.
Starting June 1, those 18 and older who get vaccinated at any of the company’s 324 stores in the state will be eligible to win the following through the company’s #OneStepCloser sweepstakes:
- CVS Health: (50) $500 giveaways and (5) Grand Prize giveaways of $5,000 for family reunions;
- Norwegian Cruise Line: (100) 7-day cruises for two in a balcony stateroom to your choice of destination including the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe and more;
- Procter & Gamble: VIP trip to Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles for two people, including Super Bowl game tickets, airfare, hotel, and more;
- Bermuda Tourism Authority:(5) three-night/four-day trips for two including airfare, deluxe hotel accommodations, roundtrip transportation and more;
- Hinge: (500) $100 gift cards for dates and (1) Grand Prize of a $5,000 gift card for an ultimate date experience for a winning couple;
- iHeartMedia: VIP package for two to attend iHeartRadio Music Festival, including first-class airfare, hotel, floor seats, backstage experiences with artists and other amazing surprises;
- smarTours: (6) fully escorted tours for two to one of many international destinations, including airfare, (1) of which is a Grand Prize;
- Wyndham Rewards: (5) two-night weekend getaways with a Platinum membership upgrade, and (1) Grand Prize seven-night getaway including airfare voucher and a Diamond membership upgrade, redeemable at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals around the globe.
All customers ages 18 and up who received a vaccination or certify that they’ve registered to receive a vaccination from CVS Health either at a CVS Pharmacy retail location, or through CVS Health at a long-term care facility, employer-based Return Ready clinic or other off-site clinic prior to the close of the sweepstakes July 10 are eligible to win.
An alternative method of entry also will be offered. CVS Health colleagues who meet the requirements are also eligible to enter. For more information and to enter starting June 1, click here.