Pierson Commercial announced this week that one of its executives has completed a dozen retail transactions in New Jersey and New York over the first quarter of the year, despite the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the sector.
The Marlboro-based firm, which specializes in commercial retail real estate services, said Gary Krauss, a director, finalized the following deals in the first three months of the year:
- Apple Montessori Schools, 11,856 square feet, Warren;
- Ares Nutrition, 1,120 square feet, Edison;
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 1,700 square feet, Hazlet;
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 1,721 square feet, Park Ridge;
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 1,700 square feet, Midland Park;
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 2,400 square feet, Poughkeepsie, New York;
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 1,500 square feet, New City, New York;
- Jersey Mike’s Subs, 1,502 square feet, Wanaque;
- Jersey Mike’s Subs, 1,509 square feet, Stony Point, New York;
- Tropical Smoothie, 1,400 square feet, Hillsborough;
- Wing Stop, 1,500 square feet, Eatontown;
- Wing Stop, 1,550 square feet, Freehold.
“As we’ve navigated through the COVID-19 economy, our team has made great efforts to stay on top of the evolving retail landscape and help our clients find opportunities to continue to grow their businesses throughout central and northern New Jersey,” President Jason Pierson said in a prepared statement. “Gary’s clients include quick-serve restaurants and day care/preschool categories that are in high demand since we entered into the new year.”