Alfred Sanzari Enterprises has signed more than 31,000 square feet in lease renewals recently at its properties, the real estate firm announced.
Sanzari, based in Hackensack, said the transactions totaled 31,502 square feet, and included:
- Scirocco Financial Group, and insurance agency, 14,985 square feet, at Heights Plaza, 777 Terrace Ave., Hasbrouck Heights;
- Awad and Khoury LLP, a law firm, 3,626 square feet, at Heights Plaza;
- Deutsch Atkins and Kleinfeldt, a law firm, 5,319 square feet, at Court Plaza North, 25 Main St., Hackensack;
- Lorraine Teleky-Petrella, an attorney, 1,482 square feet, at Court Plaza North;
- Harmon, a beauty supply store, 6,090 square feet, at Summit Plaza, 370 W. Pleasantview Ave., Hackensack.
“For Alfred Sanzari Enterprises, tenants are not just clients, but an extension of the family business — their success is our success,” President Ryan Sanzari said in a prepared statement. “Our approach to tenant service has not only enabled our organization to succeed for over 75 years, but has positioned us to manage our spaces in a manner that has earned the trust of numerous local businesses both large and small for decades.
“We are honored that these tenants have renewed their leases within our portfolio.”