NAIOP New Jersey, the real estate development association, announced Friday its Deal of the Year Awards finalists.
The Industrial Deal of the Year and Office Deal of the Year will be presented at the 34th annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, to be held Oct. 7 at the Palace at Somerset Park in Somerset.
The Industrial Deal of the Year finalists are:
- FreezPak Logistics Center, Elizabeth and Newark. Involved in the deal: Elberon Development Group; the Fidelco Group; FreezPak; JLL; Langan Engineering and Environmental Services; Ware Malcomb; Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi P.C.; Orloff, Lowenbach, Stifelman & Siegel P.A.; and Preferred Industrial Properties.
- Lincoln Logistics Bayonne, UPS lease. Involved in the deal: Lincoln Equities Group and Cushman & Wakefield.
- Piscataway Logistics Center. Involved in the deal: Transwestern Development Co.; Avison Young; ARCO Design-Build Contractors; Dynamic Engineering; Bob Smith & Associates; General Plumbing Supply; and Blau and Berg.
- Redevelopment of the Shoppes at Hamilton, Mercer County. Involved in the deal: Cushman & Wakefield; Metrix Real Estate Services LLC; and Penwood Real Estate Investment Management.
The Office Deal of the Year finalists are:
- Eisai Inc. HQ lease at Prism’s ON3, Nutley. Involved in the deal: Prism Capital Partners; Eisai Inc.; Savills; and Cushman & Wakefield.
- LEG, H.I.G. purchase of BMS campus in Central Jersey, Hopewell. Involved in the deal: Lincoln Equities and JLL.
- Park South at Morris County, Florham Park. Involved in the deal: CBRE; KBS Realty Advisors; and Opal Holdings.
Other awards to be presented at the gala include:
- The inaugural Charles Klatskin Lifetime Achievement Award: Alex Klatskin, general partner, Forsgate Industrial Partners.
- Impact Award: Peter D. Sudler, chairman and CEO, Sudler Cos., and Gensler.
- Industry Service Award: Joshua Burd, editor, Real Estate New Jersey.
- Caren S. Franzini Public Partner Award: Assemblywoman Eliana Pintor Marin.
To purchase tickets for the gala, click here.