ArtPride New Jersey, a Burlington-based arts service organization, announced its board officers for fiscal 2022 on Friday.
The new officers include:
- Chair: Allison Larena, CEO and president, Mayo Performing Arts Center;
- Vice chairs: Paul McRae, assistant director, New Jersey Ballet, and Noreen Scott-Garrity, associate director of education, Rutgers-Camden Center for the Arts;
- Treasurer: Steve Steiner, executive director, Surflight Theatre;
- Secretary: Isha Vyas, division head – arts & history program services, County of Middlesex Office of Culture & Heritage.
The group also said two new members joined the board of trustees:
- Anthony Smith, executive director, Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District;
- Heather Barberi, executive director, Grunin Foundation.
“We’re grateful to Allison Larena and her fellow officers for stepping into these important leadership roles, and look forward to their invaluable contributions in driving ArtPride into a bright future,” CEO and President Adam Perle said in a prepared statement. “Additionally, we’re glad to welcome our new board members to the ArtPride team. Anthony and Heather complement our board of trustees’ skills and experiences, and we are confident they will provide valuable perspectives as we continue to provide programs and services that aid our field.”
For a complete list of board members, click here.