Advance Realty Investors on Monday announced five new retail tenants have signed at Paramus Crossroads, officially bringing the retail destination to full occupancy. The new retailers will occupy a collective 32,250 square feet of space at the Crossroads on Route 17 in Paramus.
“The challenges presented to the retail industry, particularly in the last year and a half, have been incredible and unrelenting. Despite that, today we celebrate reaching 100% occupancy at Paramus Crossroads,” Peter Cocoziello, Advance Realty Investor’s founder and CEO, said. “This hard-earned milestone and the continued leasing success serves as true testament to the quality of the project, its ideal location in one of the busiest shopping locales in the state and, of course, to the ongoing hard work of both the Advance team and our project partners.”
The new retail tenants joining the roster are:
- Big Blue Swim School: A premier swim school franchise, the company will occupy approximately 10,000 square feet;
- Family Dentistry: Occupying 2,400 square feet of office space, Dr. Leona Kotlyar specializes in pediatric dentistry;
- Sandbox VR: A futuristic virtual reality experience with over 10 locations nationwide, the company will occupy approximately 7,000 square feet;
- Kids Empire: The popular children’s play center will open its sixth New Jersey location, occupying approximately 9,500 square feet;
- Restore Hyper Wellness: Delivering a transformative approach to health care and wellness focused on empowering your body’s natural capabilities, it will occupy 3,350 square feet.
The new retailers are slated to open doors at Paramus Crossroads in early to mid-2022.
Newmark Managing Directors Dean Tselepis and Jeff Kolodkin represented Advance in the marketing of the retail spaces at Paramus Crossroads.