Cole Schotz P.C. announced that, effective Jan. 1, nine attorneys were elevated to members of the firm.
The new members include Joseph Armenti, Elizabeth Carbone, Sarah Carnes, David Choyne, Jennifer Chung, Rebecca Hollander, Brian King, Krista Kulp and Jennifer Lota, and are located across the firm’s New Jersey, New York, and Texas offices.
The following attorneys are located in the firm’s Hackensack office:
- Joseph Armenti is a member of the Corporate, Finance & Business Transactions Department. Armenti has a broad corporate practice, representing clients in corporate and governance matters, mergers/acquisitions, entity selection and formation, financing and loan transactions, joint ventures and investments.
- Elizabeth Carbone is a member of the Litigation Department. Carbone joined the firm following a clerkship with the Hon. Ann Marie Donio, United States magistrate judge in the District of New Jersey, Camden Vicinage. As a federal law clerk, she assisted Donio in preparing for and resolving a variety of complex legal issues brought both formally and informally before the court in connection with all manner of federal cases.
- Rebecca Hollander is a member of the Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring Department, as well as the Real Estate Special Opportunities Group. Hollander regularly represents debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, unsecured creditors’ committees, as well as other parties in complex bankruptcy and foreclosure related litigation.
- Krista Kulp is a member of the Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring Department, as well as in the Litigation Department. Kulp represents businesses in commercial litigation and disputes at the trial and appellate levels. Her experience also includes creditors’ rights and bankruptcy.
- Jennifer Lota is a member of the Tax, Trusts and Estates Department. Lota focuses her practice on tax and estate planning and has experience assisting clients in preserving assets for future generations while minimizing taxes.