Sanzari’s vice president and director, leasing and marketing, Jerry Barta, represented the company in the transaction.
Founded in 1954 by Leon DeStefan, the Print Group’s relationship with Sanzari began in 1959 following its considerable growth and DeStefan’s desire to relocate to a larger location. At the time, Sanzari’s first industrial development project, a 21,965-square-foot building at 14/24 E. Wesley St., was under construction. With much of the lease negotiated on the sidewalk in front of the then-under-construction building, Alfred Sanzari Enterprises’ founder, Alfred Sanzari, and DeStefan forged a relationship that would last for over six decades. Over the ensuing years, DeStefan and his son, Michael DeStefan, have worked closely with almost every member of the Sanzari family, negotiating lease renewal after lease renewal at 24 E. Wesley St.
Since its first lease 63 years ago, the Print Group has grown into a leading regional multiformat printing and promotional company with capabilities that include traditional full-color offset printing as well as full-color digital.
With a copying department fitted with high-speed equipment with book-making abilities, the company proudly uses the latest technologies and most prestigious brands from the industry throughout the printing process. Throughout every chapter in the Print Group’s history, 14/24 E. Wesley St. has remained consistent in its ability to ensure prosperity and enable the firm to be a trusted provider of printing services to the local business community.
“Despite all that has changed in our industry over the last 63 years, our focus on building relationships that make our tenants feel like a member of our family has never wavered,” said Ryan Sanzari, president of Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. “Spanning generations, our relationship with the Print Group is emblematic of how this steadfast relationship-driven approach and our long-term ownership strategy ensures we can meet the space needs of tenants no matter how their businesses change over time.”