CohnReznick LLP, a leading advisory, assurance and tax firm with a heavy presence in New Jersey, announced that it has promoted 21 professionals, including six within New Jersey, to its partnership, effective Feb. 1.
“CohnReznick is building on a wave of momentum that began last year across all major practice lines and continues into 2022,” said David Kessler, CEO of CohnReznick. “The leadership skills of our newly appointed partners, and their commitment to our strategic goals, have been a huge part of our success. I look forward to the many ways these outstanding professionals will move our firm forward by creating opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities.”
The newly elected partners in the Parsippany office include:
- Eytan Burstein, International Tax;
- Jeff Lukacsko, Assurance;
- Thomas McDermott, Cybersecurity.
The newly elected partners in the Holmdel office include:
- Dennis Michaelis, Tax;
- Jesse Stoop, Assurance;
- Catherine Syslo, Assurance.
Those elected in other areas are:
- Nathaniel Adams, Tax;
- Erin Blanding, Tax;
- Stephanie Caragher, Project Finance;
- Charles Edelen, Assurance;
- Amanda Gibbs, Federal Sector;
- Ryan Halbrook, Tax;
- Brendan Martin, Tax;
- Gen Oraa, Transaction Advisory;
- Dennis Park, Tax;
- Michael Pezzullo, Tax;
- Nicholas Purdy, Assurance;
- Kayla Schultz, Assurance;
- Andrew Smith, Tax;
- Erin Todd, Assurance;
- Derek Weaver, Cost Segregation.