Power List 2022: Associations & Organizations
Luis De La Hoz and Carlos Medina
Statewide Hispanic Chamber Commerce of Commerce of N.J.
Both are hugely successful in the business world, but it is their influence on the Hispanic Chamber that sets them apart. They head a group that represents the largest minority in the state (22%) — one that already has billions of dollars of economic impact in the state. They were No. 32 on Top 50 list.
Explore other influencer categories:
- Top 50
- Associations & Organizations A - K
- Associations & Organizations L - Z
- Economic Development
- Elected & Appointed Government Officials
- Executives: National/Global
- Executives: New Jersey
- Government & Public Affairs
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Labor Leaders
- Real Estate
Questions about the list?