There are chambers of commerce that recognize the state, a particular region or a minority group.
There are associations and organizations that advocate for and help train and lead sectors such as health care, food, banking, accounting, manufacturing, life sciences and many more.
There are nonprofits that help serve a particular movement — or commit themselves to helping other organizations that do.
No one can do it alone. The heads of these groups aim to provide a guiding hand.
Explore other influencer categories:
- Top 50
- Associations & Organizations A - K
- Associations & Organizations L - Z
- Economic Development
- Elected & Appointed Government Officials
- Executives: National/Global
- Executives: New Jersey
- Government & Public Affairs
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Labor Leaders
- Real Estate
Questions about the list?