The directory, which focuses exclusively on trademark practices and practitioners, has established itself as one of the top resources for those seeking world-class legal trademark guidance.
The New Jersey firms listed:
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi;
- Greenberg Traurig;
- Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik;
- Lowenstein Sandler;
- McCarter & English.
The review wrote highly of CSG.
“With a fine-grained appreciation of the critical business importance of trademarks, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi applies exceptional rigor in protecting them,” the World Trademark Review wrote. “The team has prosecution down to a fine art, taking applications to grant efficiently worldwide with a laser focus on clients’ broader portfolio objectives; and as an IP all-rounder, it is never found wanting in enforcement and litigation scenarios.”
In addition to noted firms, the register also highlighted the efforts of 15 trademark attorneys in the state:
- Joseph Agostino, Greenberg Traurig;
- Mark Anania, Stevens & Lee;
- Brooks Bruneau, FisherBroyles;
- Scott Christie, McCarter & English;
- Todd Denys, Pozio Bromberg & Newman;
- Michael Friscia, McCarter & English;
- Kelly Garrone, McCarter & English;
- Matthew Hintz, Lowenstein Sandler;
- Vanessa Ignacio, Lowenstein Sandler;
- Peter Nussebaum, CSG Law;
- Susan Okin Goldsmith, McCarter & English;
- Thomas Palisi, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik;
- Gregg Paradise, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik;
- Abigail Remore, CSG Law;
- Bruce Sales, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik.