Five New Jersey law firms were recognized by the World Trademark Review in the 2022 edition of the WTR 1000, which was recently released.
The directory, which focuses exclusively on trademark practices and practitioners, has established itself as one of the top resources for those seeking world-class legal trademark guidance.
The New Jersey firms listed:
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi;
- Greenberg Traurig;
- Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik;
- Lowenstein Sandler;
- McCarter & English.
The review wrote highly of CSG.
“With a fine-grained appreciation of the critical business importance of trademarks, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi applies exceptional rigor in protecting them,” the World Trademark Review wrote. “The team has prosecution down to a fine art, taking applications to grant efficiently worldwide with a laser focus on clients’ broader portfolio objectives; and as an IP all-rounder, it is never found wanting in enforcement and litigation scenarios.”
In addition to noted firms, the register also highlighted the efforts of 15 trademark attorneys in the state:
- Joseph Agostino, Greenberg Traurig;
- Mark Anania, Stevens & Lee;
- Brooks Bruneau, FisherBroyles;
- Scott Christie, McCarter & English;
- Todd Denys, Pozio Bromberg & Newman;
- Michael Friscia, McCarter & English;
- Kelly Garrone, McCarter & English;
- Matthew Hintz, Lowenstein Sandler;
- Vanessa Ignacio, Lowenstein Sandler;
- Peter Nussebaum, CSG Law;
- Susan Okin Goldsmith, McCarter & English;
- Thomas Palisi, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik;
- Gregg Paradise, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik;
- Abigail Remore, CSG Law;
- Bruce Sales, Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik.