The gala, being held in commemoration of EWNJ’s 40-year anniversary, will honor the legacy of the organization and celebrate the contributions of high-achieving New Jersey women leaders from the private and the public sectors.
In addition, it will raise support for the next generation of female leaders.
The gala raises funds for the EWNJ Graduate Merit Award Program, which is focused on ensuring new generations of women leaders. EWNJ’s Graduate Merit Award Program has provided tuition assistance to nearly 350 women who were nontraditional graduate students at New Jersey colleges and universities.
Dr. Chris Pernell, the chief strategic integration and health equity officer at University Hospital — and also an honoree — will serve as the keynote speaker.
Ralph LaRossa, the incoming chairman and CEO at Public Service Enterprise Group, will serve as the honorary chair.
Here’s a look at the 32 women who will be honored Tuesday night:
- Erin Abreu, Deloitte;
- Jennifer Becker, Mariner Wealth Advisors;
- Tabatha Castro, the Castro Firm;
- Karen Cleeve, Public Service Enterprise Group;
- Amy Cradic, New Jersey Resources;
- Shacara Delgado, Realogy Holdings Corp.;
- Susan Dromsky-Reed, Brach Eichler LLC;
- Miri Forster, Eisner Advisory Group LLC;
- Rebecca Moll Freed, Genova Burns LLC;
- Adrienne Gonzalez, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.;
- Rachel Gonzalez, Day Pitney LLP;
- Shirell Gross, Medtronic;
- Xiomara Guevara, Greater Bergen Community Action;
- Catie Hall, PwC;
- Zenola Harper, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey;
- Beth Jolly, Campbell Soup Co.;
- Natalya Johnson, Johnson & Johnson;
- Indu Lew, RWJBarnabas Health;
- Theodora McCormick, Epstein Becker & Green;
- Kendra Morris, Veolia North America;
- Mary Lou Panzano, Bayer;
- Dr. Chris Pernell, University Hospital;
- Lisa Presser, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP;
- Ruth Rauls, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP;
- Ramona Romero, Princeton University;
- Shelley Smith, Archer & Greiner P.C.;
- Faith Taylor, Kyndryl;
- Dr. Oya Tukel, New Jersey Institute of Technology;
- Jessica Viotto, PNC Bank;
- Tahesha Way, New Jersey Department of State;
- Albertina Webb, Hill Wallack LLP;
- Renada Williams, the Vitamin Shoppe.