It’s one of the most coveted honors in business: EY announced Monday the 2022 finalists for New Jersey for its Entrepreneur of the Year honor.
The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges based on their demonstration of long-term value through entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact, among other core contributions and attributes.
Regional award winners will be announced in June.
With that, a look at the list:
- Manish Krishnan, CEO, Advanced Technology Consulting Service, Montvale;
- Gillian Bleimann and Kim Bleimann, CEO and chairman, Berje Inc., Carteret;
- Thomas Jacob, CEO, Blue Sea Products LLC, Perth Amboy;
- Steve Kohn, president, Broadway Industries, Monroe Township;
- Emre Imamoglu, CEO, Cibo Vita, Totowa;
- Bob Janacek, CEO, DataMotion, Morristown;
- Alexander Duran, CEO, Duran Entities (restaurants), northern New Jersey;
- Joe Mastrangelo, CEO, Eos Energy Enterprises, Edison;
- Dylan Runne, CEO, Fenom Digital, Red Bank;
- Patrick Ryan, CEO, First Bank, Trenton;
- Dhana Kumarasamy, CEO, Fulcrum Digital, Jersey City;
- Kenneth Pasternak, chairman/CEO, KABR Group, Ridgefield Park;
- Arnold Kamler, chairman/CEO, Kent International Inc., Parsippany;
- Michael Schabel, CEO, Kiswe, New Providence;
- Danai Brooks, CEO, Komline-Sanderson Corp., Peapack;
- Adriana Carrig, CEO, Little Words Project, Caldwell;
- Robert Rapuano, CEO, Ned Stevens, Fairfield;
- Ronak Shah, CEO, Obvi, Kearny;
- Raj Patil, CEO, Orion Innovation, Edison;
- Samuel Gutmann, CEO, OwnBackup, Englewood;
- Bharat Rana, CEO, ProSmile, Toms River;
- Adela Sering, CEO, Seven Seven Softwares Inc., Rockaway;
- Vishal Patel, CEO, Shrinaji LLC, New Brunswick;
- Srinivas Penumella, CEO, Spruce Technology Inc., Clifton;
- J. Fonseca, CEO, Fonseca Group, New Brunswick;
- John Beacham, CEO, Toorak Capital Partners, Summit.