Cenlar FSB, the Ewing-based mortgage loan subservicer and wholesale bank, has promoted seven executives within the company, it announced Thursday.
- Rene Gonzales, to senior vice president, infrastructure & engineering;
- Josh Reicher, to senior vice president and chief digital officer;
- Thomas Bland, to vice president and business information officer;
- Janet Cahill, to vice president, Technology Management Office;
- Victoria Gallagher to vice president, compliance program management;
- Meera Kali, to vice president, compliance risk assessment & testing;
- Tim Quinn, to vice president, Contact Center, technology & borrower communications.
“Cenlar is proud to promote several senior leaders in various roles across our organization,” Chairman, CEO and President Greg Tornquist said in a prepared statement. “These individuals are seasoned experts in their crafts and demonstrate their commitment to best serving our employees, clients and their homeowners.”